Location: Waukesha, WI
Phone: (262) 548-1340
Fax: (262) 548-9211
Luke began his legal career as an intern with the City of Brookfield while in law school. When he graduated he moved to Denver, CO where he worked in the healthcare industry practicing contract law.
Luke has since joined AMMRL and moved back to his home state of Wisconsin. His practice now focuses on Municipal and Civl Rights Litigation Defense in both state and federal court. He also represents several municipalities as a prosecutor. Luke enjoys working with local governments and getting to know municipalities all across the state. His experience includes ordinance, land use, zoning and condemnation issues, along with municipal liability, Fourth Amendment claims and civil rights.
Luke loves the outdoors and spends his free time camping, hiking, skiing, golfing and playing hockey.
- University of Wisconsin Whitewater (BBA) – 2009
- Northern Illinois University College of Law (JD) – 2013
- Colorado Supreme Court – 2013
- Wisconsin Supreme Court – 2016
- Eastern District of Wisconsin – 2016
- Western District of Wisconsin – 2016
- Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit – 2016